Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy

Under Chairman Chao we Stand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Remember guys...
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

» proof GPRoC lives...
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

» HELLO out there, is anyone there?
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

» AudioEmu
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

» A retrospective
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

» halp
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

» "I Feel Better" Music video
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby The Keanu Reeves Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

» Obligatory Pokemon Post
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby spamoo Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

» The 12 Blues Scales
Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Be sure to also check out...

The Mighty Comrades of Fug's World

Informative and Entertaining People of the Boiler Room Cast for the Pods

Out of commision (temporaroly)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overused
Global Moderator
Overused

Out of commision (temporaroly) Empty
PostSubject: Out of commision (temporaroly)   Out of commision (temporaroly) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Well, its a sad day today. My graphics card has bit the dust. I now need to get a new one. I will not be on TF2 for a bit. Hopefully this issue can be fixed by Christmas or soon after.
Back to top Go down

Out of commision (temporaroly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy :: Discussions :: The Glorious Republic of Convoy-
Jump to: