Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy

Under Chairman Chao we Stand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Remember guys...
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

» proof GPRoC lives...
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

» HELLO out there, is anyone there?
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

» AudioEmu
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

» A retrospective
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

» halp
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

» "I Feel Better" Music video
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby The Keanu Reeves Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

» Obligatory Pokemon Post
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby spamoo Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

» The 12 Blues Scales
Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Be sure to also check out...

The Mighty Comrades of Fug's World

Informative and Entertaining People of the Boiler Room Cast for the Pods

Best Chrismas decorations ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
African Grey
Global Moderator

Best Chrismas decorations ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Chrismas decorations ever   Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am

I got this in an email someone forwarded to me.

Best Chrismas decorations ever Cid_18CBA169-4819-468C-90AE-8BEEF53

Quote :
"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him (the hanging man) down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

So yes, that's not a real person.
Nothing like spreading the holiday cheer.

\
Back to top Go down
mangachu
Citizen
mangachu

PostSubject: Re: Best Chrismas decorations ever   Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Lawltasm. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Acuturbo
Global Moderator
Acuturbo

PostSubject: Re: Best Chrismas decorations ever   Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh man, if I had a two story house, I'd totally do that, but on Halloween.
Back to top Go down
http://blauerauss.deviantart.com
passiveagressive
Citizen
passiveagressive

PostSubject: Re: Best Chrismas decorations ever   Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Best Chrismas decorations ever 993The_Peeing_Santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Chrismas decorations ever   Best Chrismas decorations ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Chrismas decorations ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: