Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy

Under Chairman Chao we Stand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Remember guys...
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

» proof GPRoC lives...
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

» HELLO out there, is anyone there?
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

» AudioEmu
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

» A retrospective
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

» halp
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

» "I Feel Better" Music video
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby The Keanu Reeves Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

» Obligatory Pokemon Post
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby spamoo Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

» The 12 Blues Scales
wtf just happened Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Be sure to also check out...

The Mighty Comrades of Fug's World

Informative and Entertaining People of the Boiler Room Cast for the Pods

wtf just happened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B@xter
New Citizen

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm

So I was too busy for the internet over a few days, and then I come back and there are like 5 groups of ex fuggers running around in the aftermath of what appears to be a flame war?

Uh seriously, what was that about...

And who is where and wtf is the current situation..
Back to top Go down
Invalid Argument
Site Admin
Invalid Argument

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Well you've come to the right group then. GPRoC's the first group that was made by the people cocking their heads and going "wtf politics" to that whole Fug vs DG thing. People got mad, then other people got more mad, and then everyone got SUPER mad, and here we are today.

It's all complete bull and useless drama in my opinion, but welcome : D
Back to top Go down
http://gproc.omgforum.net
B@xter
New Citizen

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:58 pm

who are DG? Obviously its complete BS and etc but why so much hate?
Back to top Go down
Invalid Argument
Site Admin
Invalid Argument

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 pm

If you're looking for detail then maybe someone like Chao or OP can give it for accuracy. I honestly just got back involved with the community from a couple month's hiatus after hearing about this after it all happened >..>
Back to top Go down
http://gproc.omgforum.net
African Grey
Global Moderator

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

The omegas were going to leave because of inner conflict between them and fug that had been building for months but they figured that would destroy the community with them pretty much running it all and owning the forums and servers for the most part. So they staged a sorta coup and took control. People didn't know what was going on and chaos broke out.

Net left and pulled the plug on the whole thing because he felt bad for betraying snood and fug but he was the one hosting the servers and forums so they all died right then and there.

Various groups came up, starting new forums and servers for people to go to. Because there is disagreement and broken trust between various leaders they groups are staying separate but are still connected because most people go to multiple groups and for the most part are still one community.

That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
African Grey
Global Moderator

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Also, DG was the temporary name the omegas used when staging the coup but that group died along with the forums, though some over at the new fug group forums think RoF is is them, though the only one of them really over there is Eldredd.
Back to top Go down
brusselsprouts
Citizen
brusselsprouts

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 am

I think its also fair to say that there are attempts being made by the various group leaders to come to some kind of "civilized truce" between the groups, but its been complicated and difficult. Not all, but a small handful of players from the different groups have attempted to play on each others servers only to be met with criticism, heckling or in some cases just kicked out.

Its going to be awhile...
Back to top Go down
passiveagressive
Citizen
passiveagressive

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:47 pm

at first I tried to choose sides and I realized quickly that it just wasn't my argument.
I never seen any of the behind the scenes problems and just liked to hang out with my friends.
I have left it at that and I have returned to playing like I did before.
I have no qualms with anyone because I just don't have a clue to who did what and where and how and this and that and the kitchen sink...
I have gone back to playing where my friends are and that is on CONVOY!
Back to top Go down
B@xter
New Citizen

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Thanks for the details. I had heard alot of innuendo that mostly leads to that. Im not for taking sides, so I plan to keep playing where the spots are available...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wtf just happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf just happened   wtf just happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf just happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy :: Discussions :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: