Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy

Under Chairman Chao we Stand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Remember guys...
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

» proof GPRoC lives...
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

» HELLO out there, is anyone there?
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

» AudioEmu
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

» A retrospective
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

» halp
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

» "I Feel Better" Music video
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby The Keanu Reeves Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

» Obligatory Pokemon Post
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby spamoo Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

» The 12 Blues Scales
Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Be sure to also check out...

The Mighty Comrades of Fug's World

Informative and Entertaining People of the Boiler Room Cast for the Pods

Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CitizenSnips
Citizen
CitizenSnips

Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Empty
PostSubject: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Recently reinstalled it, after about 4 years. Still fun as when I first bought it. IMO, probably one the best star wars games ive ever played

Also, have any of you played any of the Jedi Knight Series?
Back to top Go down
Mr. 88
New Citizen
Mr. 88

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 pm

I've played Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2: JEdi Knight and JEdi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (Which is actually DArk Forces 3). I've enjoyed all of them, especially DF2. I wish that I could play JK2 on my system but it uses 3DFX for the graphics, so I'm screwed on that front.

BTW, if anyone knows how to get around the 3DFX problem, PM me.
Back to top Go down
DarthJawa
New Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Yup, been playing the Jedi Knight series for years, ever since i was a little kid. I'm part of one of the last active clans but I don't play all that much.

Also, just buy it on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Mr. 88
New Citizen
Mr. 88

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

Looks like I'll have to. It's a shame that I'll have to re-buy it if I want to play it now.
Back to top Go down
Old Crow
Citizen
Old Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 am

Ah Jedi Academy. Such a good game, i still think its the best when it comes to lightsaber combat. a pretty decent story too.

Id just love getting choke up to full about halfway in and having fun throwing storm troopers around like dolls. the best was when you could throw them off the levels or into something that would electrocute them. just a little flick of the mouse and off to an infinite drop of the level. Just too much fun!
Back to top Go down
CitizenSnips
Citizen
CitizenSnips

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:05 am

The first thing i would do when starting a new game is upgrade force lightning to level 3 and just use that for the entire level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?   Has Anyone Ever Played  Jedi Academy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Ever Played Jedi Academy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy :: Vidya Games :: Other PC Games-
Jump to: