Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy

Under Chairman Chao we Stand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Remember guys...
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

» proof GPRoC lives...
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

» HELLO out there, is anyone there?
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

» AudioEmu
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

» A retrospective
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

» halp
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

» "I Feel Better" Music video
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby The Keanu Reeves Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

» Obligatory Pokemon Post
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby spamoo Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

» The 12 Blues Scales
History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Be sure to also check out...

The Mighty Comrades of Fug's World

Informative and Entertaining People of the Boiler Room Cast for the Pods

History of Your Username

Go down 
+16
Chairman Chao
Old Crow
JackNapier
moron
Tony Stork
Chameleos
B@xter
African Grey
AudioEmu
Invalid Argument
OP
Acuturbo
Space Botany
The Keanu Reeves
death_101
CitizenSnips
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arron Dominion
New Citizen
Arron Dominion

History of Your Username - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Your Username   History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 pm

So I was not originally called Arron Dominion. My very first online name was Destructo (It has been a good 6/7 yr now). I tk'd too much in BF1942: Dessert Combat and got banned. I changed my username at this point. Dominion seemed like a good one. That stuck with me.

I entered the field of roleplaying then. So I used the same username over Warcraft III: Frozen Throne and rped on the DoBRP maps that popped up. I got tired after a year, close to when I was going to go to high school for the first time. I then noticed Star Trek - Voyager: Elite Force had roleplaying servers. I joined Elite RP server and I had a successful rp. After a few more, I got to a server called Star Trek - Poseidon, and they were saying my name was not a valid roleplaying name, which included that I had no first name. So I had to make up a first name. I wanted to go with Aaron, but I didn't want to conform to just the normal spelling. So I went with two r's instead of two a's. And there is Arron Dominion
Back to top Go down
Gunslinger
Citizen
Gunslinger

PostSubject: Re: History of Your Username   History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 am

I am a big fan of "The Dark Tower" series by Stephen King. I haven't read ALL the books yet, but I dig them hard.

So, when I joined the TF2/Online gaming scene in 2007, I went with a non-specific title that expressed my then-preferred method of dealing death. There isn't a perfect "Gunslinger" class in TF2 so I started with Sniper.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/docbennett
OP
Site Admin
OP

PostSubject: Re: History of Your Username   History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
I am a big fan of "The Dark Tower" series by Stephen King. I haven't read ALL the books yet
Have you read 4? If so, you've read them all. You can really just stop there and assume whatever you want about the ending. It'll be better that way.
Back to top Go down
Old Crow
Citizen
Old Crow

PostSubject: Re: History of Your Username   History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:31 pm

jarine wrote:
Wasn't there one of these threads? A long, long, long, long, time ago? Whatever.
Jarine = Jarhead + Marine. I am neither. I've had quite a bit of experience with the USMC, though. Occasionally (as in almost never) I've been spotted as DeathViper131, which was a reference to a local ANG unit. I've been contemplating a future with the AF, but I'd have to travel 100+ miles from home to find a unit that still flies the 'Hog. Plus, its just not as cool when you can't fly a plane thats dedicated to your hometown anymore.

oy arnt they gonna retire the A-10's soon anyway like in the next 10 years?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Your Username   History of Your Username - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Your Username
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: