Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy

Under Chairman Chao we Stand

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Remember guys...
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

» proof GPRoC lives...
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

» HELLO out there, is anyone there?
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

» AudioEmu
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

» A retrospective
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 pm

» halp
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

» "I Feel Better" Music video
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby The Keanu Reeves Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

» Obligatory Pokemon Post
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby spamoo Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

» The 12 Blues Scales
Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby death_101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Be sure to also check out...

The Mighty Comrades of Fug's World

Informative and Entertaining People of the Boiler Room Cast for the Pods

Character Assasination!

Go down 
+5
OP
Gunslinger
Old Crow
mangachu
African Grey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FlyinPingu
Citizen
FlyinPingu

Character Assasination! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Assasination!   Character Assasination! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:36 am

Nightshde wrote:
yea this is basicly what I wanted to do with the comics from the old forums and have them more like Fanboys where there are mutiple characters and usually some continual story. The kid Fug had drawing them tried but it seemed he was trying too hard to make them look like paintings rather than a webcomic. There was also the fact that I was very disapointed with the first one he did for me for ODST and I wrote out the entire thing in detail and gave screen shots and such and was no where near what I expected.

But Ive seen some of african's stuff and as long as you keep the drawing and coloring simple you should be fine and be able to whip them out. But deff need to have more than one character.

The guy wasn't trying too hard, he just plain sucked. Looking at the images it's obvious that rather than just drawing with a reference he was outright tracing/painting over the original, especially in the case of the Halo one.

And yeah, the shota cat nazi vampire is from Hellsing.
Back to top Go down

Character Assasination!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glorious Peoples Republic of Convoy :: Discussions :: The Glorious Republic of Convoy-
Jump to: